Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

But Your Beard Someday Might Be


Sometimes, the most bizarre things happen. Other times, I commit bizarre acts of my own volition.

When I was young, my goal was to be the strangest I could be. However, that rarely worked out well, and I ended up learning the art of conforming, and how. I like to think that I have my moments, though, when the tunes in my head just happen to warp and mutate, and I find myself listening to a different song entirely.

I've folded up the weekend like an origami crane and I am flying it to the furnace, to the hookah bar, to the smoke stacks that inundate the sky.








Photographs are by Diana. She is a lovely lamb of a human being.

Ta,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress Jenn! And of course you can photograph me any time!

    Louisa
    http://circasundayafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete