Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

SCENE & HEARD Just a Day Away!!

Seeing as I'm without the USB cord for my camera and can't upload the few street style pictures I've collected over the past few days (for all you new readers out there, there's usually a week-long delay for your picture to get on there, so sit tight!), I'd like to take this opportunity to remind y'all that Nashville's biggest fall fashion show, Scene & Heard, happens TOMORROW, right here on our very own campus. Whew. All of that was one sentence.

I don't know how many of y'all saw my previous plugging post regarding the casting call (Click Here to Read), but that's fine because I have many more engrossing details that will sway your opinion. This is the information I've gathered from the facebook event pages, which you can read about (Here) and (Here).

 This is quoted from the event page:

... Get ready for a night filled with raffles, food and a fantastic line up of prestigious Nashville Designers Including:

Manuel 'Manny' Cuevas Jr
Dylan Stephens
Nicole Cooley
Amy Breen
Ryan Ripley
Connie Elder
Kings of Cole
Mimi & Dottie

Last year the Scene & Heard Fashion Show had over 300 guests & this year the show will be even bigger and better!


THE FIRST 25 PEOPLE TO FOLLOW @VANDYPRSOCIETY1 WILL WIN A FREE TICKET TO THE SHOW!!

THE FIRST 120 GUESTS TO THE SHOW WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT!

WE WILL BE SERVING:
CUPCAKE COLLECTION
TAVERN
VIRAGO SUSHI
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN
3 FLAVORS OF DELICIOUS MOCKTAILS

&& GIVE AWAYS FROM:
NORDSTROM
LIPO IN A BOX
SALON FX

7 DESIGNERS. 50 MODELS. GREAT FOOD & AWESOME GIVE AWAYS!!!!

$10 0N THE VANDY CARD, TICKET MASTER, AND AT THE DOOR

End quote. Alright, so, I don't know about you, but all of that swag alone could get me to shell out 10 dollars, but we're also talking a quality fashion, PR, and philanthropic experience (all proceeds towards Soles4Souls, Nashville non-profit) here.

So if you haven't already, buy your tickets now (10$ on the Card at Sarratt Box Office)! Doors open at 6 PM, show starts at 7 PM.

Be there.

SIDE NOTE: I'll be there early (starting 5 PM) to take pictures of the general going-ons, and I'll be there late, as well, for the reception. I know people generally dress fashionably for fashion shows, so look forward to getting your picture taken for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment