Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stick to Your Spots

Leopard print is like the edgier, stranger, and less winsome cousin of our floral favorites. I never know how I feel about it. Is it tacky? ... or does it have an intrigue beneath its immediate impression? I've seen them done right, and when that's the case, it's always a sight to behold. On the other hand, when the print translates to our level of consumerism, there are times when it makes me cringe. So... I don't know.

Well, I liked these pants on Sarah Catherine. I never noticed it before this year, but she has such an eclectic sense of style! I think leopard print in legging form might actually work for me from now on. I'm definitely a fan of what she's done with them.


Love,

Jenn

P.S. Photo by Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment