Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

And I Told You To Be Kind

It strikes me as funny that I started off this blog with some form of coherency (talk about the outfit, a little about the weather, a little something about the turmoils of life) but now it has become a place where I mostly dump off-color, streams-of-consciousness commentary. And that can be weird.

But recently, I've been obsessed with Bon Iver's song Skinny Love. You should listen to it! I'm totally addicted.

Anyways. To the post! I am always iffy about tops, because I can rarely find interesting ones I like that don't look completely blouse-y. However, I really liked Jessie's top for it's asymmetrical, cape-like feel. Movement also gave it an added effect, because the fringe kind of swayed in the wind, which was cool. And there were feathers! Suede and feathers! How awesome is that? Pretty awesome, I'd say.

 Lots of Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment