Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Butter Meadow

My apologies for the spotty updating, guys. I've been wrestling real life, getting pummeled to bits by Physics tests, and catching up on what little sleep I can get. Unfortunately, that has led me to put this blog on the back burner for the past few days, but I'm looking forward to coming back with a vengeance (tomorrow) and getting a bunch of good outfit shots!

This is from last week, on Thursday. A bright yellow blazer to bring some sunshine to these dreary days. I'm loving the contrast between the stripes and the color block of yellow. The scarf is also extremely adorable, and I'm a fan of the boots. This was definitely a very well thought out outfit, exactly the type I love to get pictures of! Thanks, Sharon!

Stay healthy!

Love,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment