Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sigh

Today was a great day until I realized that I lost my graphing calculator. Hopefully some kind soul will find it and feel concern (It's black, TI-84, got a green and silver yin yang sticker on the top and a "Nausea" sticker" on the back. It's quite a boring contraption, so you wouldn't want it anyway). Luckily, however, my housemates are darlings and have offered to lend me theirs, but it doesn't change the fact that I constantly lose important things. Either way, it's a big campus, and if it's lost, it's lost. How these things go, isn't it? Also, the "7" key on my keyboard just came loose. Struggling.

On a happier note, it's Thursday! Fall for the Arts is tomorrow and I hope to see you all there, dressed up and ready for folksy times and whatnot. Actually, I'm not entirely sure what Fall for the Arts is, but I'm guessing it has to do with art and autumn, both of which are good with me. And I'm guessing there will be food. At this point, my description of it is really based on a figment of my imagination rather than reality. So... not the most reliable source on this.

All rambling aside, here is a classic Vandy affair! Cowboy boots, jeans, button up, model figure... a winning combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment