Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Weepies

What a strange end to a completely surreal week. The journey ahead, once so sure and concrete, has now transformed into a rope bridge of sorts over a gaping, cavernous abyss. I exaggerate, as I often do, but I can feel my sanity slowly crumbling around me. As proof of this, last night I had the most vivid and twisted dream about roaches... but I will spare you the details.

This photo was taken on Thursday, near Rand. Annie and Niger were charming and very cooperative with getting their pictures taken... their style was just so interesting! At first glance, I didn't even think they were Vandy students. I've got to say, though, I love Niger's look. He's got the whole Grandpa vintage down to a tee, especially with the book and umbrella under his arm. The loafers, bow tie, and hat just add so much character!

Annie, as well, looked adorable. I love her army green tights, the hem of her peasant skirt, and the details of her denim jacket.

Stay fashionable, folks.

Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment