Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stranger Danger

Today was another one of those surreal, post-coffee hazy days, where fatigue creeps up your spine and slouches it into a listless curve. I sat outside and enjoyed the windy weather (got a few great pictures, as well), even as the tingling cold crept into my fingers. That wasn't a very pleasant feeling and it stunted my work... thus, I was frustrate.

Other than that, however, the day was pleasant, lunchtime especially so. I ran into a few like-minded people, and we discussed vintage shopping and the obscurely enigmatic genius of Lil B (#thankyoubasedgod). It's always nice to run into people when you otherwise expect to be eating alone. I got a few pictures of Joe in the meantime. He's a character... that's all I can really say about that. 

Here we have him conducting the symphony of his mind. Trenchcoat, button-up, cardigan is a go!
   
This is the real life.
Look forward to ErosBlaine collections and Manny Cuevas Jr. as well. These should be coming up the next few days, whenever I have a spare moment.

Side note: For some reason, I reread the plot for GATTACA, which was a movie we watched in 7th grade Biology. It is actually quite a disturbing and bittersweet movie... yet we watched it in 7th grade. Perhaps this is why I am so twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment