Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sneaky Weeks

Nothing can compare to how nice it feels to have an un-busy week here at Vanderbilt. Well, that is, until you realize you have a Bio test next week, a speech, a tour to man, four lab things due, so on and so forth. Major dislike! But for now, for this quiet moment, I can take a little breath before the torrent crashes in. This is the calm before the storm. This is my life and it's happening NOW.

My apologies, guys. Coffee and the universe make me go a little stir crazy. A long to-do list doesn't stop me from window-shopping for leggings and dresses, and this is also a problem. Today I have a photo of the ever-fashionable Diana for you, as I often do. I always love the grey/red color combo... It's subdued yet at the same time bright and statement-y. I can't form eloquent words right now.

Stay sane, folks. I'll try and do the same.

Love,
Jenn

1 comment: