Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

There's nothing like a long, agonizing day to make you realize how nice some downtime is. Well, not actually downtime. I'm scrambling to do work (not really--this is me "scrambling") and get started on this essay that's due the day after tomorrow. The saddest part is, I think of all this interesting stuff to write throughout the day but when I get in front of my computer, with my lids drooping and brain pulp-like from the daily grind, I always manage to forget.

If I talk any more, a slew of negativity will pour from my mouth, so I'll just direct you to the street style photo of the day. Adesewa! She's in one of my classes and she is quite sweet, and also stylish. Love the shoulders on that jacket. And I wonder if the sweater is vintage, as well? I'm backed up on photos, by the way. This is from almost exactly a week ago. As much as it excites me to have a lot of photos on the back-burner, I also hope to be more efficient with posting them, promise!


Ta,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment