Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day of School

Remember when you were a kid and it was the night before the first day of school? I used to lie in bed until three AM, because I wouldn't be able to sleep I was so excited. I've realized the beginning of a new semester is somewhat similar to that when you're in college. New classes, new faces, new rhythm to set yourself into... You can just imagine the excitement and anticipation that everybody relishes but won't admit to having.

Unfortunately, my day didn't start out so great! I forgot a writing utensil, was stressed out about scheduling conflicts, ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, and waited in the package pick-up line for an hour. By five o'clock, I had given up on YES-stalking my wait-listed classes and resigned myself to defeat. Oddly enough, my day got better after that... I've come back from dinner to find that my classes worked out and I'm where I need to be! Yay life! I shall celebrate with Gushers!

Also, I will start shooting new street style photos tomorrow. I'm out of stars, though, and haven't had time to make new ones. Sigh. So many loose ends. For now, here's a street style photo from finals season. I love Cam's yellow peacoat. Yellow is such an underrated color.


How was your first day?

Love,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment