Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pattern Pretty

I approached Taylor last week in Grins because her skirt caught my eye. I don't really know what I love more about it... the pleats, the pastel pink and white polka dots, or that perfect mid-calf length that's not too bothersome yet totally flattering.

She told me she got this from a homeless shelter, if I remember correctly... This just goes to show that thrift/vintage/second-hand shopping really can pay off! I'll have to take advice from Taylor because every time I go to Good Will I have horrible luck. I think it's just a lack of patience to dig through the trash in search of treasure... but I think I'll give it a another go one of these days.


For any of you car-bestowed-upon people living in Nashville, Thrift Smart near Nolensville Pike has student discounts on Friday, is what I hear! Definitely take the time to check it out if you're interested in vintage or thrift shopping. One day soon I will venture out there (actually, I lived super close to it all summer and never visited! How dare I?!) and check it out.

See you soon,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment