Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

E'erday Struggles

Can I tell you how difficult it is to take pictures when I feel like I'm sleep walking? It's a direct result of me being short on sleep for the past week, for absolutely no reason. I guess I've been working a lot, but I keep feeling like I'm getting nothing done (this seems to be a direct side effect of doing research of any sort, whatsoever. Yuck). I was reminded that it's always the assignments at the beginning of the year that serve as rude awakenings concerning the quality of my work ethic and the quality of my work in general. Last year, it was a 66 on my first Physics test (but yo I'm not embarrassed because eventually I got an A in that class OH YEAH). This year, it's a not-so-well-written paper that's kicking my ego in the butt and my motivation into overdrive. I'm a hamster on a wheel.

As a result, my "creative juices" are running a bit dry, so I'm still using pictures from last week. I took this of Collin and Charlotte last Friday at Grins... I'm in love with bright colored maxi skirts for the S/S season and I also really like how put-together both of them look! I have serious bag envy, too, because I adore structured bags with elegant lining, just like Charlotte's. Although... if it weren't for the context of school, I'd assume these two were on vacation. They look so relaxed, it makes me want to sail off to some faraway place. I guess Friday afternoons at Vanderbilt are kind of like a mini-vacation, though. 


Happy weekending,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment