Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Children Don't Grow Up

Happy Saturday, folks, and though Vanderbilt has just suffered a blow to football (shady game!), that doesn't change the fact that it's a beautiful day and I've finally gotten around to updating The Sardoreialist! Yay. The Sun is at times glaringly hot, at times elusive, and I just watched a newly-wed couple and their wedding party come down the steps of Vanderbilt's Divinity school... That's a sign of good things, right? General Goodness? I will assume that the answer is "yes."

Today I have another picture for you of Joe (from Stranger Danger) and Elina, the latter of whom I met when talking to Joe. Joe is seriously one of those people who knows practically everybody on Campus. That's great, though, because I can mooch street style photos from his fashionable friends, such as Elina! I loved her vibrant red coat and the floral dress peeking out from below... and Joe had some serious "street" going on in his outfit. Good layering!




Alright guys,

Have a great weekend! Realize all of your dreams!

Love,

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. i have a red peacoat like hers! i love it :] so nice and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of your blog was something I really wanted to start doing with people at my university! I don't know how to approach them to ask for a photo though. How do you do it?

    Anyways, I really like your blog so I followed and I hope you can do the same with mine!

    http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete