Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

So, Apropos

It's been an entire week since I've updated, I've noticed. It's not for a lack of pictures, but rather the result of my faffing around for hours to days on end and not having anything to show for it. Academically, the semester's gone great... at least, compared to last semester. However, it's done horrors on my productivity and drive to succeed... hours will literally disappear without me having realized it. So I'm in a weird state of perplexity, lacking purpose. Also, I lost my two microUSBs cause I tend to do that. But I hope you'll forgive me.

This all sounds very "first-world-problem-y," I know. So I'll cut the crap and give you something more worth your time--street style.

It's so nice to see color peeking out from under Alexander's (very classy vintage) blazer. For a while there I thought we'd all be dressing in muted blacks, grays, and creams forever.


He's got a hanky out of his pocket and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment