Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Winter's Uniform

In winter, when the days are short, the nights are chilly, and everything is too cold to the touch, I am less of an innovator and more of a reluctant worker. I don't really think about how to dress, but rather of the quickest, most painless, and most socially acceptable way for me to get from my warm bed to the closet and from my closet to class (including everything in-between). Thus I stick to a formula, and sometimes not so much of a formula as it is the same exact thing.














Merry Christmas, all.

Best,

Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, so excited to have found your blog! I love the clever title--as soon as I saw "dore" I wondered if this had something to do with Vanderbilt. I just applied this year and I also have a friend going there, so this is kind of uncanny! Anyways, I love your outfit here--the layers are perfect for the colder temperatures and I'm in love with that bag. I also love the pretty lighting. Absolutely gorgeous! Best of luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and I noticed on your previous post that you said blogger was messing up your photo quality--that happened to me too! what I've been doing is uploading them to flickr and using the image links to get them on blogger, and everything looks normal now. hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lily! Best of luck with getting into Vanderbilt, it's a great school! If you get in, we might talk about passing on the street style portion ;) It's definitely something I'd like to keep going.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I was accepted! If I do go, continuing the street style sounds awesome! As of now, I plan to attend the MOSAIC Multicultural Weekend in March, so maybe I'll see you there :)

    ReplyDelete