Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Everything and Nothing Always Haunts Me

I am sad to say that blogspot might be lowering the quality of my photos. Anyways, this was another photo taken on October 8th of Chidinma's lovely outfit, and it took me more than a month to post it. 

The past few months have been a frenzy of applications and research with a little bit of classwork on the side, it feels like. Now that all of my applications are completed, I've been trying to tone down my neuroses and keep looking ahead with hope. I'll let you know how that turns out.  

It seems that throughout the three odd years I've been here and the two odd years I've been working on this blog, the quality of dress has risen among my Vanderbilt peers. It used to be that I had to scope out subjects intentionally. Nowadays, I'll be walking to class, and I'll spot five people along the way that make me think: "Oh! I wish I had brought my camera today." Well-dressed students just jump out at me now, an almost overwhelming of the senses. It certainly inspires me to photograph more people more often. On Mondays and Tuesdays, though, I'll be in class or research from morning to night, and it makes me feel like a mole rat living under the tunnels of Stevenson. 



I love Chidinma's outfit. It was one of those that just "jumped" out at me. The pattern on those pants is insane! I also commend the way she paired a solid white top and a bright orange cardigan. The pants are still the focal point but the orange color adds cheer and ties everything together.



No comments:

Post a Comment