Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Update From the Cave Grave

Dear everybody,

Well, actually my test date is April 4th, 2013. Whether I like it or not, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, the time is imminent. Two weeks from today, and counting. I feel like a prisoner who's developed Stockholm Syndrome--honestly, I don't want it to end. I always tell myself there are more things I could have done, more things I could be doing. I should have taken this amount of practice tests, studied this amount of content, etc. But I'm beginning to feel excitement for the post-experience. Back to blogging! Yay!

It's hard to dress well when you're in a living hell. As it were, I'm wearing boots and sweatpants, all under a huge waistcoat. It looks, frankly, ridiculous.

But yeah. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment